Winter rains, high winds and saturation can cause flooding, landslides and uproot trees almost anywhere on campus.
During the Storm:
- If water has entered a parking garage or basement, do not walk through it—it may contain hazardous materials.
- Do not try to drive over a flooded road. If your car stalls, abandon it immediately. Attempting to move a stalled vehicle in flood conditions can be fatal.
- Tune to KFWB 980 AM, KNX 1070 AM, UCLA 1630 AM or local TV channels for emergency advisories and instructions.
- If you are asked to leave your residence or work site, disconnect all electrical appliances.
- Call (310) 825-9236 to report fallen trees or tree limbs, clogged catch basins or flooded streets.
- Report power failures, water leakage or damage to Trouble Call at (310) 825-9236.