2013-14 Fiscal Closing
The 2013-14 fiscal closing instructions are now available to assist you with preparing for the annual closing of the General Ledger as prescribed by the State of California. This closing process -- which results in a statement of the year's financial position in the University of California annual report -- requires the coordinated efforts from the General Accounting Office and all campus departments to ensure that all financial activity is accurately recorded.
- Closing Letter and Schedule (PDF)
This schedule is provided for departments to coordinate their needs with those required for fiscal closing.
--Questions concerning the deadlines should be directed to the person or department shown within the schedule.
--Question about the schedule, contact Dok Yun at (310) 794-2664 or email email@example.com.
--The link to the accrual/deferral sheets for:
19900 and 20000 funds (XLS) to use the document, save to an Excel file
19914 funds (XLS) to use the document, save to an Excel file
- Information that will be available at a later date:
- The Accounts Payable Closing Letter
- The Carry Forward Guidelines distributed by the Office of Academic Planning and Budget
- The Cash-Closing instructions (PDF) from Payment Solutions & Compliance
- The Travel Accounting Fiscal Close Procedures (PDF) from Express system notifications
- June 1st Sales & Service Funds Closing Letter