Contract Housing

Students with University housing contracts have specific move in dates and times. Please choose from On Campus Housing, Undergraduate University Apartments or Weyburn Terrace/Hilgard below. Students will find related information links for what to bring, directions, parking, and helpful campus resources. 

   Moving into On Campus Housing 

   Moving into Undergraduate University Apartments 

   Moving into Weyburn Terrace/Hilgard 

Month-to-Month Rentals
Tenants in a University rental units move in on the date according to their Rental Agreement. Please select University Apartments or University Faculty Housing below for more details regarding what to bring, directions to the facilities, and parking.

    Moving into University Apartments - graduate and family student month-to-month rental apartments

    Moving into University Faculty Housing - faculty month-to-month rental apartments