Campus Human Resources (CHR) supports UCLA’s mission of excellence in teaching, research, and civic engagement by providing high-quality services and programs to attract and retain the best talent for the University.
CHR services provided to our campus clients and partners are available to assist them in meeting the following goals:
- Recruit and retain a diverse and talented workforce at all levels
- Foster a campus work environment where employees are engaged and valued
- Promote professional development, leadership opportunities, and career growth
- Support the changing nature of how work gets done
- Reflect effective stewardship of UCLA’s human and financial resources
- Implement policies and processes that are fair, ethical, and legally compliant
Our team of HR professionals oversees a competitive employment package, with outstanding benefits, career development and training opportunities, and work-life resources for more than 35,000 employees. CHR services include health benefits and retirement counseling for faculty and staff; employee and labor relations; personnel policy and contract administration; staff diversity and affirmative action/equal employment opportunity compliance; confidential counseling for employees and their family members; and training and organizational development, to name a few.
Campus Human Resources is dedicated to ensuring that our programs and services continue to meet the changing needs of UCLA’s multi-talented and diverse workforce.
Associate Vice Chancellor