These instructions will guide you through the download and installation of Thunderbird for Windows9x/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista.
- Double-click on the Thunderbird.Setup.2.0.x.exe icon that you downloaded.
- Click on the Next button when you see the Welcome screen.
- In the License Agreement screen, check the I Accept... button and then click Next.
- In the Setup Type screen, check the Standard button and then click Next.
- In the Summary page, click Next to install Thunderbird in the default directory.
- Please wait while Thunderbird installs. When the Thunderbird installation is complete, click Finish.
- Congratulations! The Thunderbird installation is complete! Thunderbird 2.0 will now start. You may start Thunderbird in the future by double-clicking on the icon on your desktop.
Please proceed to the Thunderbird Configuration Page.