Student Carpool Permit Guidelines
- Application must be completed online by the primary member only.
- Primary member must have a valid driver license in order to apply for parking.
- All members must be UCLA students registered for the current term in order to apply for parking.
- All members must live in areas that facilitate a logical commute pattern (excluding on campus residents and 90024 commuters).
- All members must commute to the UCLA campus together a minimum of three working days per week.
- All members may not purchase any bus passes or participate in any other subsidized programs (including UCLA Vanpools) offered by UCLA Transportation.
- Carpool members must reapply for parking each quarter.
- Each carpool receives only one parking decal and one gate access card that is issued to the primary member.