We encourage users to regularly use an email client such as Eudora, Mozilla Mail, Outlook Express or Netscape Messenger to download their email to a local machine rather than only leaving the messages on the email server. This ensures that you have a backup copy on your machine.
Installing Eudora 7.x
- To start the Eudora installer, double click on the Eudora701.exe icon that you downloaded.
- You will see the unzip progress bar and the Install Wizard will begin.
- The following welcome screen will appear. Click Next.
- Read through the license agreement. Click Yes.
- Verify Eudora and Importers are checked. Click Next.
- You can now select a directory for which Eudora will be installed. Use the default directory. Click Next.
- Click Next to begin the installation of the program files.
- When the computer finishes copying files, it will prompt you to create a shortcut on your desktop. Click Yes if you would like to have a shortcut on your desktop.
- If you selected "Yes" in the previous step, you will be prompted to give a name for the shortcut icon. Type "Eudora" and click Next.
- Lastly, you will be presented with the following screen. Feel free to make any selection. If you mark both boxes you will be presented with the Readme file and you will be taken to the Qualcomm website (you must be connected to the Internet to go to the site). Otherwise, click Finish.