Configuring CuteFTP Mac Pro to use with BOL Webspace
- Double-click the CuteFTP Mac icon in your Applications folder to start CuteFTP.
- The first time you launch CuteFTP, you will see the registration dialog window below. Click the Register button.
- On the next window that pops up, DO NOT modify any of the fields. Click the Register Online button. If the "Register Online" button is grayed out please try re-typing the information located in the Name and E-mail fields.
- When registration is complete, click OK and then Continue.
- CuteFTP will now launch into the Site Manager window. Fill out the fields in this form as follows:
Label: Bruin OnLine FTP
Host name: webspace.bol.ucla.edu
User Name: Enter your UCLA Logon ID here.
Password: Enter your UCLA Logon ID password here.
Security: FTPS (SSL FTP).
This setting is REQUIRED for SSL authentication.
Login Type: Normal
- Click the Edit button. For Data Connection select PASV and hit OK.
Configuration is now complete. You can now connect to your BOL webspace using CuteFTP.