SPECIAL NOTICE: The Ackerman Turnaround will close on July 8, 2013 and remain closed through the summer of 2016 for renovations. Bus stops at the turnaround will be relocated to the following locations:
Santa Monica Big Blue Bus:
Rapid 12 (weekdays) and all other buses (evenings/weekends) will all use the route and stops listed below.
- Northbound buses will drop off passengers at Stein Plaza and CEY / PS 2 (route: north on Westwood, right on CEY)
- Southbound buses will pick up passengers at CEY / PS 2 and Westwood / Weyburn (route: north on CEY, right on Westholme, right on Hilgard, right on Le Conte, left on Westwood)
- BBB will no longer serve the southbound Med Plaza stop on any of its routes
- Rapid 6 and Local 6: Med Plaza pick-up and drop-off on east side of Westwood Plaza
- Lines 2/302: Westwood/Le Conte
Six public transit providers + Many routes and service options = Flexibility, choice and relaxation
All of the public transit providers listed below stop at the UCLA campus. When you ride public transportation for an entire quarter or month, UCLA Transportation subsidizes 50% of transit pass costs for eligible students and employees. And you can extend your range: Bike to the bus stop and then take your bike on the bus. Nearly all Metro, Santa Monica and Culver City buses provide bicycle racks.
Where do you do most of your commuting?
The Santa Monica Big Blue Bus has seven routes that come to campus.
Metro Rapid bus lines can get you to your destination 25% faster.
LADOT Commuter Express buses make limited stops for faster travel times.
| || |
All Around Los Angeles
- Get an unlimited quarterly pass at a 50% discount for Metro buses and rail lines.
- Sign up online and your fare will be electronically loaded to your TAP card or purchase at the UCLA Central Ticket Office.
LADOT Commuter Express
Santa Monica, Culver City and West L.A.
The BruinGO! Transit Pass Program includes access to both the Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB) and Culver CityBus (CCB).
- UCLA students and employees may take single rides on the BBB and the CCB for half price (50 cents) by showing their BruinCard.
- Regular riders on the BBB and/or CCB may purchase a BruinGO! Flash Pass that allows unlimited rides per quarter at a significant discount.
City of Santa Clarita Transit (SCT)
- Get 50% off a quarterly pass and load your TAP card at the UCLA Central Ticket Office.
- Ride Commuter Express buses that provide direct service between several Santa Clarita Valley communities and UCLA/Westwood.
Antelope Valley Transit Authority (AVTA)
- Get 50% off a monthly pass or a 10-Trip Pass at the UCLA Central Ticket Office.
- Offers direct service between Lancaster/Palmdale and UCLA/Westwood.